Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Disney - Day 4 Part 8 (Magic Kingdom) -Tree House, Dole Whip,Tiki Room, and Flying Carpets

Part 7

After the 3 o'clock parade, I met up with the family in Adventureland.  After we reunited, we decided to check out the Swiss Family Robinson tree house.













While I waited for the boys and Hubby, I was sitting across from the quick service restaurant that sold Dole Whip.  So after visiting the Swiss Family Robinson's Tree House, I decided I needed to wait in the long line for the delicious Dole Whip.  

In typical Disney style, I started a conversation with several visitors who were in line with me.  One of the visitors was from Michigan.  She was going to be driving through my area so I gave her some ideas of local restaurants she should try when she drove through my area.  



My Dole Whip float - Yum!  (Hubby had one also.)


After finishing the delicious Dole Whip float, we decided to visit the Enchanted Tiki Room.















Next Know-it-All and I rode the Magic Carpets of Aladdin.





Join me next time, when we visit the New Fantasyland.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.