Sunday, July 6, 2014

Disney - Day #4 Part 1 (Magic Kingdom) - Chip & Dale, Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder

On our fourth day at Disney, Know-it-All and I ventured over to Magic Kingdom before Crazy One and Hubby.  We wanted to ride on Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Railroad before all the crowds.

When we got to Frontierland, we found Chip and Dale.  It was their birthday!  How cool!  We were the first two people of the day to see them so that was special.

The handler was excellent because she took some great candid shots of us with Chip and Dale.





















After visiting with Chip and Dale, we continued onto Splash Mountain.  Know-it-All loved it so we rode it twice.  The second time I ended up getting soaked.















Our next stop was Big Thunder Railroad.  We had a wait of about 30 minutes so I had time to enjoy all of the decorations.  
















Join me on Tuesday for our walk to the Haunted Mansion, our visit to Haunted Mansion, and then meeting up with Hubby.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.