Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Disney - Day #4 Part 5 (Magic Kingdom) - Meeting Alex, more Cinderella's Castle, People Mover

Part 4

As we traveled to Tomorrowland, we met Alex, one of the photographers in the Magic Kingdom.  Instead of taking our picture, he took selfies.  I decided not to get rid of them because it was a great memory.  He also helped me with cleaning my lens.






Here are the pictures Alex took of the family:









This is what we saw on our walk from Cinderella's Castle to Tomorrowland.






Once we got to Tomorrowland, Crazy One and I went on the People Mover.  He got scared when we went through the area of Space Mountain because it got dark.  Know-It-All and Hubby went to Stitch's Great Escape.














During the next blog post, we will meet Stitch, ride on Space Mountain, and go to the Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.