Sunday, July 27, 2014

Disney - Day 4 Part 10 (Magic Kingdom) - Goofy, Donald, train, Main Street USA

Part 9

After Know-it-All and I finished with riding Dumbo, we went over to Pete's Silly Sideshow to see Goofy and Donald Duck.  

Goofy was going to do a headstand but the handler wouldn't let Goofy so instead Hubby did the headstand.  I only wish he was facing me instead of facing the background.










Next up was visiting Donald Duck:



After we visited Goofy and Donald, we took the train over to Main Street, USA.  We rode the whole loop and then got off the second time we arrived at the Main Street, USA station.









Here are some view of Main Street, USA from the station:










Join us next time, for a walk on Main Street, USA and the dessert party.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.