Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Finish This - Week 10

The next 12 days are going to be absolutely crazy.  I'm going on a road trip on Friday.  The boys and I are traveling to Cedar Point for the day on Friday.  Then we are going over to Cleveland to meet up with one of my friends from my Disney College Program days.  We haven't seen each other since Jan. of 1996 so that will be neat to reunite.  On Sunday, we are going to hang around the Cleveland area.  Then on Monday, we are going to go and see another friend of mine and spend the night with her. We are going to the Wilds and then home on Tuesday.

Once I get home, I'll be taking a class at the Air Force Base for 3 days.  All I can say it's continuing education for FREE!!!  Sign me up!

That next Saturday, I'm heading to Pittsburgh to see family.  Know-it-All is traveling with me.  We'll be staying there through that Monday.

Now that you have my agenda, it's time to complete the prompts.

The only thing standing between me and the way I used to teach is Common Core.  It's so much more rigorous and demands more from the teacher. 

I don’t have to be perfect to be myself.  It's taken many years to realize that I'm who I am and that's fine.


I would improve my photography by practicing using the manual setting.

Prompts for WEEK 29 (July 23) are:I add spice to my life by
Bacon is
The perfect meal
My favorite food to grill is
I beat the heat by






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.