Saturday, July 19, 2014

Disney - Day 4 Part 6 (Magic Kingdom) - Stitch, Space Mountain, Buzz, Monster's Inc

Part 5


After we got finished with the People Mover, we met back up with Know-It-All and Hubby.  Crazy One and I had been in line to meet Stitch.  When Know-it-All and Hubby got in line with us, Crazy One got mad and opted to not be in thee picture.


Know-it-All and I had fast passes to Space Mountain so that's where we headed next.






Hubby and Crazy One went to the Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin while we were at Space Mountain.


While we waited for Hubby and Crazy One, Know-it-All and I grabbed some ice cream treats.  I ate a Mickey Mouse ice cream treat.  Yum!!!!!!!!

When the whole family got back together, we went to the Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.  
s













After we got done with Monster's Inc, we left Tomorrowland.




Join us next time for the 3 o'clock parade.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.