Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Disney - Day 4 Part 11 (Magic Kingdom) - Main Street, USA, dessert party

Part 10

We walked down Main Street, USA after stopping at the fire station to get cards for the portal game.






By that point, I had been at Magic Kingdom for almost 12 hours and still had some time to go before we left the park.  So I stopped at the Starbucks on Main Street, USA for some coffee.

The boys and Hubby went to play the portal game along Main Street, USA while I took a break to eat the dinner I had packed and to drink my coffee.


Since the Wishes Dessert Party was at the Tomorrowland Terrace, we went over to Tomorrowland.



Hubby and Know-it-All went over to the Buzz Lightyear's Spin while we waited for the dessert party. 

As a special treat, Hubby got us tickets for the Wishes Dessert Party which gave us a great view of Cinderella's Castle during the fireworks show.

The desserts were mouthwatering.  Yummy!




I'm going to leave with a picture of my luscious looking desserts.

My next blog post will have the prettiest pictures from the day - fireworks with the Cinderella Castle in the background.

Here is a preview:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.