Friday, July 4, 2014

Catch the Moment - Week 4

Day 22 | June 27, 2014



Pic #1

Pic #2

Picture 1 - Know-it-All finished his week at Harry Potter Camp.  This gentleman was Chef Luigi, the magical chef.  He was a favorite of all the campers.  Chef Luigi also loved chocolate.  So when I told them to say chocolate, I got this picture.

Picture 2 - We live near an Air Force base.  They had fireworks a week ago so we went to see them.


Day 23 | June 28, 2014


Hubby allowed Crazy One and Know-it-All to read his Calvin and Hobbs comic books.  So instead of watching Saturday morning cartoons, Crazy One read them.

Day 24 | June 29, 2014



After church, we went to 2 local food carts called Zombie Dogz and Harvest.  Usually they are more south of town, but ended up being close to our house.  I had the Lifeless which had hummus, cucumber, carrots, banana peppers, and feta cheese.  The other picture is harvest fries which had spicy ketchup with it.  Yum!

Day 25 | June 30, 2014


I took Know-it-All to King's Island as an early birthday present/trip.  This picture was taken when we were on the Eiffel Tower at the end of the day.

Day 26 | July 1, 2014


I realized I hadn't taken a picture all day when it started storming outside.  The lightening was frighteningly cool looking.


Crazy One enjoying the rain before the thunder and lightening.

Day 27 | July 2, 2014


The boys had a chance to get in the pool before it started to rain.  (Do you see a theme?)  I wish this pictures were more crisp.  They were having fun jumping in the pool so I could get pictures of them.

Day 29 | July 3, 2014



We went to the town's annual block party.  In the first picture, they were sitting in a doorway while waiting me for me to quit talking to one of our neighbors.  I love how this picture shows their personalities.  The second picture is them trying blueberry-vanilla swirl ice cream cones.  I love the light in this picture.

Which picture is your favorite?

I hope you have a great week!


1 comment:

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.