Saturday, September 27, 2014

Disney - Day 4 Part 12 (Magic Kingdom) - Wishes and Celebration

Part 11

At the end of the dessert party was the chance to see Wishes and Celebrations up close and personal.

We also got to see the Electric Light Parade but it was too far for me to get any great pictures.




















I was going to put videos of the fireworks but because of copyright laws I can't put them up.  

My phone was still newish to me and I didn't realize I could take videos and still photos at the same time.  (Capture a still photo of the video.)

After 13.5 hours of being at the Magic Kingdom, it was time to rest for the evening.

The next blog post will be of Animal Kingdom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.