Monday, September 15, 2014

Signs (From Sadness to Joy)

No, I'm not talking about every day signs.  I'm talking about signs from a loved one or friend after they crossed over to the other side, a.k.a. Heaven.

Some people don't believe in loved ones or friends giving you signs but I do.  I've had too many instances where I've had experiences with signs from loved ones.  From the day Grandma B. died and I woke up right at the time she died.  To the male cardinals that show up at the right time.  When they do show up, it's as though they are waiting for me and then they fly past me.

K. died on Thursday.  I am grieving her loss.  On Saturday, the whole family and I went to a field of sunflowers in the town she lived.  All of the sudden Hubby saw a Monarch butterfly flying around the sunflowers.  I know it's her telling me "Don't be sad.  I'm okay."  



I talked to one of my co-workers today about K.  She told me that I'm probably going to get another sign from K.  Sure enough I did.  On my way home from work today, I made the decision to go a different route.  Then as I passing this one road "I briefly see the name of the road."  It's name was GlenHelen.  When we have K.'s memorial, it will be at Glen Helen in Yellow Springs. 

Have you ever gotten a sign from a loved one or friend?

For the continuation of this story, please click on this link.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.