Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Blessings September 23, 2015

Sometimes we get so caught up with life that we forget God gives us blessings - small or big.  We need to remember this.  

1.  The Wee One's imagination and quick wit is the best.  He told me that our dog was his taste tester and that he fired his last taste tester- Mazika Zoubi.

2.  The smile I got from one of my students today.  Just absolutely beautiful.

3.  Laughter through a hard day

4.  Other parents volunteering to pick up Know-it-All for one of his activities.

5.  Watching Know-it-All interact with his fellow Boy Scouts.  Six months ago, his nose was in a book at some of the meetings.  Now he is talking to all of them.

6.  Beautiful sunrises and sunsets 



7.  This song - It reminds me that God is with me through all of life's trials and joys.
 

What are some of your blessings?  We need to remind ourselves of the blessings we are given in life.  It's difficult at times but we need to tell ourselves that God is with us.

You are all awesome!!!!!!!!!!!  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the post. I love reading your thoughts. Today, you were a rose among thorns...bless you...Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the post. I love reading your thoughts. Today, you were a rose among thorns...bless you...Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.