Saturday, September 26, 2015

Monarch Butterfly Caterpillars

Today we went to the Apple Fest.  This is an annual event that I look forward to every September.  

This year I went with Hubby and Crazy One since Know-it-All is camping with Boy Scouts.  Actually one of the advisors from Boy Scouts gave me two tickets for the Apple Fest.

There is a herb garden that we enjoy looking at.  Actually I enjoy taking photographs in the garden.  While I was taking photographs today, one of the volunteers told me that there was monarch butterfly caterpillars on one of the plants.  When I looked, I saw at least 10 caterpillars.  

I enjoyed taking photographs of the caterpillars.  Enjoy the photographs.  :)















Have a glorious weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.