Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Disney - Day 6 Part 6 (Epcot) - Mission Space, Energy, Mickey Bars, Sum of All Thrills, Random Pics, and My Favorite pics

Part 5

Know-it-All and I went to Mission SPACE.  We did the less intense mission together.  Then he decided to do the more intense mission while I did the less intense mission again.  He was not happy afterwards because his mission bothered him.





Afterwards we explored Future World.  First we went to Ellen's Energy Adventure.  Then Know-it-All got to make sand art while I ate a yummy Mickey ice cream bar.  

















Then we went to Innoventions East.  Know-it-All got to go on his favorite ride of all -The Sum of all Thrills while I waited for him.



Random pictures of Know-it-All and topiaries









Before we left Epcot, we got a picture of both of us in front of Spaceship Earth.  These are my favorite pictures from the trip.



Until next time when we return to the All-Star Resorts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.