Friday, December 12, 2014

Disney - Day 6 Part 2 (Hollywood Studios) - Candy, Hollywood Blvd, and Citizens of Hollywood

Part 1

This video was suppose to be on part 1 but didn't make the cut.  This is Know-it-All and I walking right onto Tower of Terror.




We went into Goofy's Candy Company on Sunset.  I loved the different types of chocolate so I had to take a picture of the different ones.





Afterwards we went over to Hollywood Blvd.  Once we got over there, we noticed the Citizens of Hollywood were getting ready for a show.  Since we enjoyed it the last time we saw it, we decided to watch it once more.  Luckily it was a different show from the Monday show we saw.






















Here's a video of the Citizens of Hollywood.  You may hear my singing in the video.  Ack!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        After watching the Citizens of Hollywood, we decided to head over to Epcot.  That will be in the next blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.