Monday, December 15, 2014

Disney - Day 6 Part 5 (Epcot) - Club Cool, Starbucks, Crazy One Did What?, Test TrackLunch

Part 4

We visited Club Cool.  It's a place where you can try different types of pop from around the world.  Know-it-All decided to be brave and taste a few of them.




Afterwards, we went to Starbucks.  Know-it-All had some souvenir money that he used to buy his Frappuccino.   While we were enjoying our treat, I got a text from Hubby about Crazy One.  I'll disclose what was in the text at the end of this blog post.





After our Starbucks, we went over to Test Track.








After we finished with Test Track, we ate lunch over the Electric Umbrella.

Then we visited Future World.


Next time, we will visit more of Future World.


Okay the text I got from Hubby was that Crazy One got to pull the sword out of the stone in Magic Kingdom.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.