Thursday, October 9, 2014

Disney - Day 5 (Part 9) - Ferry

Part 8

Once I rode the monorail back to the Magic Kingdom area, I had to make a decision.  What was I going to do next?  My decision was to ride the ferry over to the Ticket and Transportation area.  Hey, I was on my own with no real time table to follow.

Okay I got a little ahead of myself, here is the monorail heading into the Polynesian stop.  Now I get on and ride over to the Magic Kingdom area.

After I get to the Magic Kingdom area, I got on a ferry to the Ticket and Transportation area.

Right before I got on the ferry:


On the ferry:




















In my next blog post, I'm going to ride the monorail one more time.  This time I'm going to ride over to Epcot area before catching a bus back to the All Star Movies area.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.