Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Disney - Day 5 Part 4 (Animal Kingdom) - Yak & Yeti, Kilimanjaro Safari

Part 3

After we got our pictures taken in front of the Tree of Life, Hubby was hungry so we went to Yak & Yeti.




Then we moved onto Africa.  While we were walking, we noticed this African group playing the drums.  At this point, Hubby got separated from the boys and I.  We continued walking to our destination which was Kilimanjaro Safaris.

Then my phone didn't work so I couldn't call Hubby to tell him where we were waiting for him.  We were not at the entrance for the fast pass so that confused him.




Here are pictures that were taken with my phone while we were on the Kilimanjaro Safari ride.





 





























Now for the pictures taken on my DSLR:




















And finally the pictures taken by Know-it-All:











Next time we will see the bird show where I once again was on stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.