Thursday, October 1, 2015

Introduction - 31 Writing Day Challenge

I've decided to try the 31 day writing challenge.  During the challenge I'm going to write about my daily life.  

Before I can begin, I need to introduce myself so you know where the stories are coming from.  

Hello!  I'm Traci.  I've been married for almost 16.5 years.  We've been together since Sweetest Day of 1997 so our 18th dating anniversary is coming up this month.


Hubby and I have 2 boys - Crazy One and Know-it-All.  Crazy One is 10 years old and in the fourth grade.  You never know what he's going to say or do.  He loves the color orange, Storm Troopers, Legos, and Hot Wheels.  Crazy One loves to read funny books.  He does not like fashion at all.  




Know-it-All is 12 years old and in the 6th grade.  He loves to read!!!!  He loves to learn new facts and share those facts with the rest of the family.  During the past year, he's started Kung Fu and transitioned from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts.  He has also joined DeMolay.  Hubby and I have watched him blossom especially during the past six months.


Now onto me.  I've been a special education teacher for the past fifteen years.  This is my sixteenth year.  Boy do I have stories from my many years of teaching special education.  This year I've got fifth graders for the second year.  Life is never dull when you are a teacher.

I enjoy taking photographs.  Sometimes it can drive people crazy with how many photos I can take.  Hubby plays hi low with how many pictures I take on outing.  When we went on the Disney Cruise for 3 days I took 5000 pictures.  I have written blog posts about the Disney Cruise.

Oh, I LOVE Disney especially Walt Disney World!  I have written blog posts about our 2014 trip.  Please check those out.  

My favorite Disney princess is Belle and my favorite movie is The Lion King.  I'm known for singing the song "Hakuna Matata" to my students.  For some reason, I haven't done that this year yet.  

You'll discover more about me and my life during the next 31 days!


Thank you for reading about my crazy life,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.