Friday, October 2, 2015

Barack Obama and Brick Walls - 31 Writing Challenge (Day 2)

My 31 Writing Challenge is writing about my life.  The good, the bad, the sad, and the funny.  Stories come from a variety of places - students, Hubby, and children.

My students provide me with entertainment. You never know what they are going to do or say. Sometimes I have to give them a quizzical look because of the crazy things they say. 

The other day was one of those days. We were working on fixing a test and then writing a paragraph. 

One decided I needed a moveable wall because I share the room. The other teacher and I have a good relationship so a moveable wall is not necessary. Then he decided they needed to build a brick wall down the middle of the room. He made it sound like it would be an easy task when in fact it would be a hard job.


Meanwhile the other student complained about the fact that students had to take tests. He was going to contact Barack Obama himself in order to complain. I guess Barack Obama would make a declaration saying that no student needs to take any tests EVER again. 

Moments like these make the long days teaching students bearable.

Even with the crazy conversations, the students did get their work done. 

Here are some pictures from the first of October.  The sunrise picture does not show the true colors of the sunrise.  

It was truly gorgeous!


My delicious coffee I got on the way home from work.  Peppermint Lattes are absolutely yummy!

Have a great day!

Thank you for reading about my crazy life,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.