Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My Fortieth Birthday Disney Cruise - Post #12

Post #11


As you get back on the ship, the Disney Cruise Line sets up a drink station with fruit infused water and ice tea.  They also have a hand sanitizing area.

You also have to go through security to get back onto the ship.  

Once I was back on the ship, I quickly went to my cabin to change and get the other camera.

Then I went up to Deck 11 for my lunch.  I sat in the adults only area and had a great conversation with a lady, Sara, and her daughter, Elizabeth.  Elizabeth was celebrating her 21st birthday.  That's the one thing I loved about the cruise - talking to different people from other parts of the nation.


Our Cabin

Random Picture


I had to make a detour to my favorite cafe' for a snack before my lunch.








After my conversation with Sarah and Elizabeth, I went back to my room.  I had been craving a Mickey Bar so I called room service and ordered one.  Instead of one, I got two so I decided I was going to give one to the first person I found.  

When I went out in the hall, the first person I found was Hubby.  So he got the second Mickey bar.


The next blog post will be our fun finding different characters.

Until next time, have a magical day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.