Tuesday, July 7, 2015

My Fortieth Birthday Disney Cruise - Post #11

Post #10

In order to get to the Blue Lagoon, we had to get on a ferry ship to take us there.  There were people from the Disney Cruise Line and a Carnival Cruise Line on the ship.  It was about five miles in the water but took us forty fiveish minutes to get there.  The scenery was absolutely beautiful.
















Finally we were at the Blue Lagoon where we had an encounter with a dolphin.  We got to dance, feed, and pet the dolphin.  Our dolphin was in Holiday in the Sun movie with the Olsen twins.  

Right before the encounter, our battery to the camera died so I don't have any photos of the encounter.









After the encounter, we traveled back to the dock via the ferry.  This time it took a little less time.  However, we first stopped at the ferry stop for residents of Nassau and people staying at the Sandals Resort.

When we got back to the dock, Hubby continued exploring Nassau so he could geocache.  I went back to the ship.  In order to get back to the ship, I walked through a festival.  (I wish I could have photos of the experience.)

Until next time, have a magical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.