Monday, July 6, 2015

My Fortieth Birthday Disney Cruise - Post #10

Post #9

After exploring Deck 11, we ate breakfast at Cabanas and continued to watch the sunrise.








We then got ready for our port adventure which was going to be an encounter with dolphins at the Blue Lagoon.

First I watched the ship dock in Nassau, Bahamas.  It had to back into the dock.












Then it was time to meet up with our group for the port adventure.  We were to meet up in the Buena Vista Theater but instead went to the Walt Disney Theater.  Two different decks.

Another group of people made the same mistake.  The rest of their group was not happy about the mistake.  The mom needed some "Hakuna Matata" because she kept harping at the dad about the mistake.  We were stuck behind them both for check in on the ship and then before we got on the ferry to the Blue Lagoon.


Wrong Theater

Finally at the right theater:







When you get off the ship at different docks, you need to make sure you have your Key to the World card and a form of picture ID.  This is for your protection.  

In my next post, I will talk about our Port Adventure.

Until next time, have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.