Sunday, July 5, 2015

My Fortieth Birthday Disney Cruise - Post #9

Post #8

When we got back to our room, we found this blanket crab art on our bed.  We also had Grumpy chocolate on the blanket art.



Peter Pan and his friends wished us a good night.




On Saturday morning, I got up early enough to see the sunrise.

I went down to Deck 4.  I got a few pictures but then my lens fogged up so I went back to the cabin to get the other camera.  By the time I got back to the cabin, my lens unfogged.  That's the only time it occurred during the whole cruise.



Smoking area on Deck 4




This is the hallway to our cabin.  People would actually decorate their doors.


Hubby and I went up to the top decks to check out the sunrise. We ended up exploring the Goofy Sports area and the Nemo Splash pad.  

Elevator to the 11th deck




 





 Here are shots of Deck 11 without all the extra people:







 On the next post, Hubby and I will have breakfast and then watch the ship dock at Nassau, Bahamas.

Until next time, have a magical day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.