Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My Fortieth Birthday Disney Cruise - Post #26

Post #25

When we got back to our room, we found a sea turtle blanket art.

We finished the packing and then it was off to bed.

The next morning, I got up early once again so I could watch the sunrise.

First a room tour - Sorry for the messy bed.  We had just gotten up for the day.





In one of the pictures, you see the card holder with my Key to the World card.  In order to be able to turn on the lights, you need to put your card in the holder and keep it there.  If you also want to use the magic porthole, you need to have the Key to the World card in the holder.  There is a switch to turn on and off the magic porthole by the lamps next to the bed.  In our cabin, it was on the right side.

Another unique feature of the cabins is there is room under the bed for storage.

Hubby thought it was funny that I even took pictures of  the bathroom.  In our cabin, we had to step up in order to get into the bathroom.  I learned that the hard way.



The one mirror in our room was a magnifying mirror.  We loved it.

After the cabin tour, we said goodbye to the cabin.  Then it was up to Deck 11 for the sunrise.

We had breakfast at first Cove Cafe'.  Cove Cafe' is a lounge that serves alcohol and gourmet coffee.  There was fresh pastries there also.  It's located in the adult's only area on Deck 11.


As we continued on the deck, we found out that Cabanas was still open.  I decided to get some more breakfast.


Before leaving Deck 11, I was able to capture the best picture of the sunrise.

After breakfast, it was time for us to disembark the ship.  We had to go down to Deck 3 where Animator's Palate is located.  
Of course, I had to take a few photos and one of the Crew Members took some pictures of me.


In the next blog post, we will travel back to the airport and then home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.