Monday, July 20, 2015

My Fortieth Birthday Disney Cruise - Post #24

Post #23

Once I got back on the ship, I headed up to the AquaDuck.  The wait for the water slide was over 30 minutes.  Luckily the family in front of me kept me entertained.

I also took lots of pictures.

More pictures of the glass elevator that changes into a mural.





Of course, I needed more pictures of Castaway Cay.  That place was PARADISE!!





 After the AquaDuck, I got changed in one of the bathrooms.  I thought this Mickey mirror was so cute so I took a picture of it.





 Afterwards I found Hubby.  He had not gone jet skiing because they cancelled it because of the water conditions.

We got dressed up.  Actually I got dressed up for the Broadway show (Disney's Believe), sunset, and then dinner.

The show started and during the performance it was delayed because of a technical problem.





 This is Jamzey from London.  He was the Activities director on the ship.  Jamzey was hilarious and great at his job so I asked for a picture with him.




In the lobby, a lady was playing a violin.  Here are some videos of the lady.












In the blog post, we watch the sunset and then have dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.