Thursday, July 2, 2015

My Fortieth Birthday Disney Cruise - Post #7

Post #6

I dressed for the "Golden Mickeys" and my birthday dinner.  

Then we wandered around the ship once again.  It was fun exploring the ship.  








Then it was time for the  "Golden Mickeys."  

To get to the theater where the show was we went past the stores.  At one of the stores, one of the Crew Members was Pixie Dusting children.  She was sort of like a Fairy Godmother.  My 40 year old self decided I was still a child so I asked to be Pixie Dusted.


This is Jacqueline from the United Kingdom.  She indulged my 40 year old self by being Pixie Dusted.  

There is no picture of me actually being Pixie Dusted because Hubby was rolling his eyes in the background.

 Next up was looking in the stores.  I was in search of paper to write down my adventures.  I found some but nothing that was a reasonable price.

Hubby tried on a Goofy Hat.

Now it was time for the "Golden Mickeys."  Photographs and videos were not allowed during the performance.  Crew Members were watching.  However, I was able to get a few pictures of the Theater before the show.



After the Golden Mickeys, we walked to our favorite cafe' to get a snack and watch the sunset on a deck that was a favorite of ours.

That is going to be in the next blog post.

Oh, and the third bag did magically appear at the doorway of our cabin.  


Until next time, have a Magical Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.