Monday, July 13, 2015

My Fortieth Birthday Disney Cruise - Post #17

Post #16

After breakfast, we went back to the cabin because we had a little bit of time before we were able to get onto Castaway Cay.

Once in the cabin, I found the Mother's Day cards from the boys.  Hubby hid them in our suitcase so I wouldn't find them.





While waiting, we took advantage of the Disney movie on demand.  Of course, I wanted to watch my favorite Disney movie.

Then it was time for us to disembark from the ship to go to Paradise - aka Castaway Cay.

Before leaving the ship, I got to see Princesses in the lobby of the ship.






Now it was time to disembark onto Castaway Cay.

The first stop was to the post office so that we could mail a post card to home with a Bahamas postmark on it. 

We wrote one post card to us.  One to Hubby's mom and one to the boys.









The man manning the Post Office was reading his Bible.  It was nice to see that on a Sunday morning.

In the next blog post, Hubby and I are going to explore the island and met some characters.

Until next time, have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.