Sunday, July 12, 2015

My Fortieth Birthday Disney Cruise - Post #16

Post #15

On Mother's Day, I once again got up early to watch the sunrise.

I decided to go up to up to Deck 12 to watch the sunrise.

Before I got up Deck 12, I ended up exploring a little bit and found the adult's only restaurant Remy.


Once I got up to Deck 12, I went to the adult's only area of the Deck.  Unfortunately I sat in the smoking section.





It was so windy that morning.  Even with the wind, I enjoyed the sunrise.

Sunrise and Deck 12













Videos of Deck 12:






The next order of business for us was to get breakfast.  We once again sat at Cabanas in the outdoor seating.  While we were eating, we watched the ship dock into Castaway Cay.

















As we got closer to land, there were more and more seagulls.  They kept wanting to get food from the passengers of the ship.

In the next blog post, I will share my Mother's Day cards and Hubby will visit Castaway Cay.

Until next time, have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.