Friday, July 10, 2015

My Fortieth Birthday Disney Cruise - Post #14

Post #13

After meeting all the characters, I went back up to our cabin to get changed.  Then we went to see the show "Villains Tonight."  Another great show - Once again, you can't take pictures or video tape the show.


Exploring some of the ship - This is the bar Skyline.  They have screens that show skylines of different major cities.  Every 15 minutes or so, the skyline changes.  So cool!




Once again we went to our favorite little cafe' for an antipasto plate.  We went to Deck 4 to watch the sunset while everyone else was on Deck 11 for the pirate party.




After the sunset, it was dinner time.  This time we ate at the Royal Palace.




Fried Brie with a cranberry relish



Lamb chops


Hubby's Beef Tenderloin

Stacey, our server, gave us a challenge while we were waiting for dessert.  She put 6 crayons in the shape of 2 triangles.  The challenge was to make those 6 crayons into 4 triangles.  Hubby came up with the brilliant idea to put lemon wedges in the middle of the crayons.

Original

With Lemon Wedges

The answer

I had ordered a strawberry shortcake sundae for dessert.  After I got my dessert, we celebrated our wedding anniversary.  I got a second dessert that night.  We ended up taking the chocolate cake to our cabin to put in the fridge.  The next day we ate the cake.





On the next blog post, we get to see fireworks over the ocean.

Until next time, have a magical day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.