Friday, June 26, 2015

Welcome back and menu for next week


I really need to get back to blogging.  It's been a long time.  There are a few topics I want to discuss so if I begin to blog and continue my stamina of blogging, I will address those topics.

Since my last blog, I've went on my first cruise for my fortieth birthday, finished off the school year, and have enjoyed a real summer break.  This last two weeks have been crazy with day camps, dance recitals, work meetings, birthday celebrations, and Vacation Bible School.  The next two weeks are going to be a little more calmer even with the Fourth of July happening.

I've been menu planning even though I haven't shared the menus.  Since I've already done the shopping for the rest of this week and half of next week, I've already made a menu for next week.  I found an okay deal on roast - $3.99 a pound - so I snagged a few roasts.  An almost $6 roast will last us two meals.  I found ground beef for $2.99 a pound.  I snagged 9 pounds of the ground beef and froze it for future meals.  I'm using 2 of the pounds next week.

Our pastor is retiring so that's what we are eating on Sunday. 

Here is our menu for next week:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.