Monday, June 29, 2015

My Fortieth Birthday Disney Cruise - Post #4

Post #3

Once you get under the Mickey head and enter the hallway to get onto the ship, you still have to wait in line if you want your picture taken.  Hubby and I opted not to have our picture taken so we immediately got onto the ship.

Here is our first view of the interior of the ship:

There are Crew Members waiting to greet you onto the ship.  You tell your name and they announce "Introducing the __ family!"  The other Crew Members will applaud for you as you enter the ship.  

They make you feel as though you are celebrities.

Hubby and I were completely lost when we got onto the ship.  We knew we could not get into our cabins until 1:30 or so and it was between 11:30 and noon.

We decided to get some lunch and then ride the AquaDuck.

The lobby of the ship:





Our lunch - Cabanas on the 11th deck
Check out the Mickey heads on the cups


My birthday lunch - I was starving at that point.  Yum!


After lunch, we changed into our swimming suits so that we could ride the AquaDuck.  The AquaDuck is a huge water slide.  I really wanted to take a video of us on the AquaDuck but they wouldn't allow it.

Part of the AquaDuck:

I told everyone that I was going to yell "I'm 40!" while going down the AquaDuck.  I did just that.  Hubby was not too thrilled because I was super loud.

One of the Crew Members teased us and told us there was a loop in the AquaDuck that would cause us to go upside down.  When we went down for the 2nd time, we saw that Crew Member and jokingly told him that we enjoyed the loop.

After going down twice, we just walked around the ship and found a tour group so we got some inside information about the ship.

Here are some pictures of Deck 11:


Random pictures of the ship:





Finally it was time to get into our cabin.  

Until next time - Have a Magical Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.