Friday, June 26, 2015

My Fortieth Birthday Disney Cruise - Post #1

After I got off of work on the 7th, Hubby and I traveled to Columbus.  We were going to stay with a family friend since we needed to be at the airport super early.  How about 4 am early?!?  We were going to be on a super early flight to Orlando.

First we stopped at Zoup! for our dinner.  Deliciousness!


Then it was onto our family friend.  We got to visit for a little while before we headed to bed since we had to be up super early.

Here is a couple pictures that I took before bed.




Before bed, I turned off my phone and went off the grid for the 3.5 days I was gone.

The next morning we were up at 3:15 am.  We got to the airport at 3:45 and rode the bus from the car lot with the baggage check in guy and the TSA gentlemen.


Once through security, we sat at the gate.  The majority were going to Walt Disney World.  There was one family with a little girl and boy.  We talked with the parents and boy.  His name was Mack.  After we got on the plane, I told him to have a magical trip and he told me that he hoped I would meet Tinkerbell while on the cruise.

Oh and it was so early that Starbucks was not open.  I was the first customer at Starbucks that morning.  :)





On the plane ride, I got to watch the sun rise which is amazing while you are flying over the sunrise.

Here are pictures of the sunrise:








At around 7:30ish in the morning, we landed in Orlando.



We will continue Hubby and my journey on the next blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.