Monday, February 16, 2015

Homemade Double Chocolate Chip "Frappuccinos"

Know-it-All loves to go to Starbucks.  His favorite drink there is the double chocolately chip frappucino.  This weekend he asked me to find a recipe for homemade frappuccinos.  So far we've made it twice and are in love with the recipe.


Homemade Double Chocolate Chip "Frappuccinos"
Stars of the recipe:
  • 2 c. of milk
  • 2 c. of ice (I use crushed ice.)
  • 4 Tbsp. of chocolate syrup
  • 4 Tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate chips
Steps:
  1. Place all the ingredients into the blender cup.
  2. Process until blended.  (I use the smoothie button.)
  3. Serve in a cup with whipped cream and chocolate syrup drizzle.
  4. Enjoy with a thick straw!
Makes 2 to 3 servings.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.