Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013 and Elf for Health 2014 - Challenge #4 - Favorites

Yesterday Hubby hooked up my laptop with broke screen to one of our computers so I could recover pictures on it.  I found pictures from last Thanksgiving on the computer.

My father-in-law played Santa for forty plus years.  Last year, my sister-in-law was able to be there for Thanksgiving so we took pictures with Santa.  I'm going to cherish these pictures because these are the last pictures of us with our special Santa.  













I miss my father-in-law so much.  My mother-in-law's cooking the turkey and making the mashed potatoes.  I'm in charge of the side dishes.  I hope I do him justice.


Elf for Health 2014 - Challenge #4 - Favorites

Here's a link to my favorite blogs.  They are all cooking related.
I've been listening to "How to Be Like Walt" by Pat Williams.  It's a part biography, part self help book.  So far I'm enjoying it.  Some of the information is new to me.  The other information is a refresher course from when I was down in Disney and took classes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.