Thursday, June 12, 2014

Throwback Thursday Stories - True Love!

Today's theme for Throwback Thursday is dad.  The last time I saw my father was in 1985.  He died in 1996.  My father-in-law was like a dad to me so this Throwback Thursday post is perfect.

Today would have been my in-laws' 48th wedding anniversary.  My father-in-law died in December so this is their first anniversary after his death.


In December of 2012, Hubby started making plans for our family, in-laws, and his sister's family to go down to Folly Beach, South Carolina  It's the family's favorite beach.

We went during the last week of July 2013.  My father-in-law could not go down to the beach because of sores on his legs so he would sit on the balcony of our fourth floor condo.

On the night before we left, we got my father-in-law down to the beach for family pictures.  I had my in-law's kiss while I took a picture.

I'm so glad I got the pictures of them kissing and afterwards.  







These are pictures I will always treasure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.