Thursday, June 26, 2014

Throwback Thursday Stories - A Blast from the Past

I've talked about working at Walt Disney World as part of the college program.

A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled across two envelopes that contained negatives.  When I held them up to the light, I noticed they were Disney pics at Christmas time.  The only time I was at Disney at Christmas was when I was on the College Program.

Hubby took the negatives to Sam's Club and had them converted into digital pictures,

Here are some of the pictures that were taken in 1995:


Space Mountain with Skyway gondolas


If you look closely at the people in the middle, you will see 90's hairstyles.


The Prince Charming Regal Carousel with Skyway gondolas


Fantasyland with Skyway gondola

The Fantasyland Skyway entrance - The Skyway closed in 1999.

I hope you enjoyed the blast from the past.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.