Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Listicles - 10 Things I Can't Get Enough Of

I'm so behind on this week's listicle.  I was not home most of Sunday so I didn't get it written then.  We were out celebrating Crazy One's ninth birthday at the Columbus Zoo.  We had a blast and he kept saying "Best Birthday Ever!"  I allowed the boys to actually ride the rides because those cost extra but I found a discount on the all day unlimited ride bands that made it worthwhile.

Now onto this week's listicles.  This week's them is 10 things I can't get enough of.

1.  Walt Disney World  - According to Crazy One, it's my absolute favorite place.

2.  Chocolate - Yum!

3.  Coffee - Another yum!

4.  Listening to P!nk or Aerosmith - My 2 favorite artists

5.  Happiness

6.  Love

7.  Visiting zoos especially the Columbus Zoo

8.  Cuddles, hugs, or kisses from the boys - Now that I have an almost preteen boy and a 9 year old, these are even more precious.  

9.  People who use manners 

10.  Visiting the Second Street Market

Next week's listicle theme is 10 things every woman should know.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.