Saturday, June 28, 2014

Disney - Day #3 Part 7 (Epcot) - Japan, Morocco, and France

Part 6

After we left the American Adventure, we traveled to the Japanese Pavilion. While there we got to hear Japanese drummers.  So cool!

















When we left Japan, we went to Morocco.  We were hoping to see Aladdin and Jasmine.  They were not suppose to be at the character spot for over an hour so that was a bummer.











After Morocco, we traveled to France.  While we were in France, we got to see an airplane sky writing.  That was pretty cool!  I never got to see what the sky writers was writing but I know it was about Jesus forgiving.



















Join me next time for more adventures.  Join us tomorrow for topiaries, England, and Canada.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.