Sunday, June 22, 2014

Disney - Day #3 Part 5 (Epcot) - Norway, China, and Germany

Part 4


The next stop in the World Showcase was Norway.  We rode the Maelstorm, ate some baked goods, and saw Elsa and Anna.  

























I've already done a blog post on our visit to China.  Follow this link to that post.

After China, we went to the German Pavilion.  By that time, we were finished with the Phineas and Ferb World Showcase adventures.  (We did the missions in Mexico, Norway, and China.)


This topiary was on the way to the German Pavilion.  I absolutely love it.














On Tuesday, we are going to visit the Snow White topiaries, Italy, and the American Adventure.

Until next time!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.