Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Disney - Day #3 Part 3 (Epcot) - Fountains, Flowers, and Butterfly House

Part 2

While I was in the Land, I got myself a coffee.  Right afterwards Hubby, Crazy One, and Know-it-All wanted to go on the Journey into Imagination.  So I opted out of the ride.  

That gave me a chance to take pictures of the fountains that are around the Journey into Imagination pavilion.














We enjoyed the flowers around Epcot because of the International Flower and Garden show. 

Here are some pictures of the flowers:



















The Tinkerbell Butterfly garden was gorgeous.























Next time, we will start the Phineas and Ferb adventure and travel to Mexico and maybe Norway.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.