Saturday, June 7, 2014

Disney - Day #2 Part 5 (Hollywood Studios) - Muppet 3D and dinner

Part 4

We then went to the Muppets 3D Vision.  

On the way to there, we walked to San Francisco.



Then we saw this billboard.


Finally we were at the attraction.


















It was then dinner time at Mama Melrose's.  We were a little early so we enjoyed the Christmas shop right next to the restaurant.



The Cast Member who took our photograph loved Know-It-All's name.  Her grandpa, father, and son all have the same name as him.  She was suppose to be ____ the Third but was a girl so she named her son ____ instead.  (Not going to share his real name so I put blanks instead.)







Dinner was excellent.  








We had fast passes for the Indiana Jones' Stunt Spectacular which turned out to be a once in a lifetime experience for me.  (That will be the next blog post.)  

Here is what we saw on our way over to Indiana Jones.














I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.