Sunday, June 1, 2014

Disney - Day #2 Part 3 (Hollywood Studios) - The Great Movie Ride and the Tower of Terror

Part 2 

After the boys were finished with their Jedi training, we split up once again with plans to meet up after Know-it-All and I rode the Tower of Terror.


First we headed to The Great Movie Ride.  On the way their, we meet a few characters.





Then it was onto the ride.  Know-it-All loved it except for the Aliens part of the ride.















After we were done with the ride, we meet a few more characters.





Know-It-All loved the Tower of Terror.  Okay he loved it except for the special effects at the beginning.  His favorite part is when he actually lifted out of the seat.  He thought that was cool!

















I actually have more pics of the Tower of Terror from the other 2 times we visited the ride.  I'll share those later.

Know-it-All and I walked down Sunset Blvd. to wait on Crazy One and Hubby.  We stopped and enjoyed the magic mirror.  Then we got snacks at Goofy's Candy Shop and Starring Rolls.  

I talked to one of the Cast Members who spent her winters down in Disney and then back in New York in the summer.  That is my goal in 20 years.






This is what I got at Starring Rolls.  I had a chocolate croissant several times during our vacation.  :)  <3





Thank you for looking at all my pictures.  

What are your goals for your future?  Please let me know in the comments.  :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.