Friday, June 27, 2014

Catch that Moment - Week 3

Here is what we have been up during the last week:

Day 15| June 20, 2014

Crazy One finished his week off at Harry Potter Camp.  He decided to pose for me in front of the Leaky Cauldron.

Day 16 | June 21, 2014


Crazy One and I started a 2 day celebration of his 9th birthday.  We went to the Second Street Market and then to a local historical park for a Railfest.  I got this shot of Crazy One and myself looking at one of the miniature train display.  The guy who is in the background is one of the people who create these train displays.


After going to the Railfest, we went to one of our favorite cupcake stores for some birthday cupcakes.  We sang "Happy Birthday" to him that night because we knew we were not going to be around on his actual birthday.

Day 17 | June 22, 2014




For Crazy One's birthday, we went to the Columbus Zoo for the day.  They have a new area called the Heart of Africa.  Whoever designed the area did a great job!  My favorite animal is the giraffe so I had to include a couple of the shots I got of the giraffes.

(These pics were taken with my DSLR.)
Day 18 | June 23, 2014

This week was Know-It-All's turn at Harry Potter camp.  He had a blast during the week!  I'm glad we allowed him to go for a second year.


What a rainy day - It started out hot but became rainy later on in the day.  One of my relatives invited me to a mystery trip with her social group.  I was the youngest person with the group.  In fact, the oldest lady was 99 years old!

We ate at a place that used to be a school building but was transformed into a restaurant and gift shop.  We were suppose to go to a place that is a rock garden.  During the Depression, the guy who owned the house built this rock garden.  Anyway, it started raining while we were eating lunch.  My aunt-in-law drove us over there anyway.  I was able to get some pictures during the break in the rain.  Then it rained again so I only got a few pictures.



We were on our way to Vacation Bible School that evening when we got stuck in another rainstorm.  We safely made it to a gas station.  The boys got slushies to drink in the car while we waited for the storm to calm down.

Day 19 | June 24, 2014

I asked Know-It-All to pose with his cloak and wand.  He didn't want to do that but changed his mind when I told him I was going to hide all of the chocolate.  He was telling me that he was going to hire a lawyer to sue me.

Day 20 | June 25, 2014

A new reserve opened up close to my house.  I decided to check it out on Wednesday.  It was pretty with all the flowers.





Right next to the museum that holds the Harry Potter camp is a little pond.  Know-It-All wanted to check it out on Tuesday but it started raining.  On Wednesday, he finally got the chance to see if he could catch a frog.  They all hopped away because of Crazy One.


Crazy One was invited to a birthday party.  While Know-it-All was at his Kung Fu lesson, Crazy One got to hang out with one of Cub Scout friends.
Day 21 | June 26, 2014

While the boys were at Vacation Bible School, I went to an outdoor mall.  They had a free concert going on.  The artist is a local named Ashley Martin.  She sings country music.


1 comment:

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.