Friday, June 20, 2014

Catch The Moment - Week #2 for Me

Day 8 | June 13, 2014



I got my hair cut and highlighted.  My hair was getting a little too long so it was good to get it cut.



The boys found mulberries bushes in the backyard.  I came home from getting my hair done to find them covered with mulberry juice.

Day 9 | June 14, 2014


The boys had their dance recital.  They take acro and tap.  This was the costume for their tap.  Know-It-All was working in a coal mine.  Crazy One wanted to be rich.

I'm so proud of Know-It-All because he fussed and refused to do what was expected of him until the performance.  He did what he was suppose to once he got on stage!!!!!

Day 10 | June 15, 2014 - Happy Father's Day!!


The boys decided they wanted to wash a car, a.k.a. play with water and chase each other.  Hubby did not want them to touch his car so he told them to wash my car.


In the evening, Hubby, my mother-in-law, and I went to see Bill Cosby.  He's still got it at 76 and 11/12ths years old.  The show was 2 hours of laughs.  My favorite part was the facial expressions.

Day 11 | June 16, 2014


Crazy One is attending a Harry Potter camp this week.  He really wanted to go to the Girl Scout camp his grandma is in charge of instead of this camp.  He told me he sort of had fun.

This is a pic of him going through the wall at Platform 9 and 3/4rds.

Day 12 | June 17, 2004


After I dropped Crazy One off at Harry Potter Camp, I went over to a local park and took pictures of the flowers.  The park was one of my co-workers favorite places.  A. died over the weekend.



Know-It All, Crazy One, and I went to a magic show at the library.  Know-it-All was chosen to be a helper and was given a balloon hat.


After going to the library, we went out to our favorite dairy for ice cream with their cousins.  Afterwards they went to the driving range to hit some golf balls.  Very dangerous business being close to them when they hit those balls.

Day 13 | June 18, 2014


Crazy One and I went to a water park for a little while.  It was 90 plus degrees outside so the cool water felt good.


When we got back to my car, we found out that I had a flat tire.  We had to call Hubby to come and help me change the tire.  (I know I should know how to do it.)  It was crazy hot while we were waiting.  I allowed Crazy One to go back to the water for a few minutes while Hubby changed out the tire.

Day 14 | June 19, 2014



With no car until the tire was fixed, I decided it would be a good day to make homemade bread.  I made 2 loaves of cinnamon sugar bread.  Yummy!







3 comments:

  1. The waterpark photo is awesome! Great photos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair! I want to get my little guy into dance! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.