Thursday, May 29, 2014

Throwback Thursdays - Shy Girl

May of 1999, Hubby and I were married on a Thursday morning.

One year later on a Saturday, we had our big wedding and reception because our original wedding was a small affair for only 11 guests.

That's my grandpa walking me down the aisle.  I miss so much.  Three and a half years later he passed away.

The little girl just graduated from high school last Friday night.  She was scared to go down the aisle without me.  In fact, she hid behind my dress.  

We are celebrating her graduation on Saturday so this Throwback Thursday is dedicated to her success.  And a wish for her future.  



I've been in her life since she was 1.5 years old so most of her life.  I've watched her grown from a toddler to a young adult.  Now she's off to spread her wings at the college of her dreams.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the graduate! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the photo. It's so special to take time to remember the moments. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.