Thursday, May 15, 2014

Throwback Thursday stories - Loose teeth


Happy Thursday!  One more day until Friday which means the weekend is almost here.  I've got a lot of fun things planned this weekend.

This morning I looked through my pictures and found these pics.  It was the winter of 2009.  Know-It-All had a loose tooth and was bugging  everyone with his constant wiggling of the tooth.  While at church, his aunt helped try to get it out.  Someone else suggested tying a string to it and to a door handle and then shutting the door.

None of those methods worked.  It was the constant wiggling of the tooth that caused the tooth to eventually fall out that afternoon.

Know-It-All was 5.



Now he tells me that a tooth is loose and then hands me the tooth wrapped in a paper towel while we are at a Cub Scouts meeting.  True story.

For more Throwback Thursday stories, visit The Mom Creative.


2 comments:

  1. It seems like there are lots of good 'loose tooth' stories out there. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. I still remember the time I lost a tooth on a Sunday afternoon at my grandparent's house. Everyone fussed over me and I just wanted to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.