Monday, May 12, 2014

Listicles - 10 Must Haves in my Wardrobe

This week's top 10 list is must haves in my wardrobe.  I'm very boring with my clothes so this list is hard.  I love simple clothes that are comfortable. 

1.  Khakis  

2.  Black Socks 

3.  Black Flats 

4.  Jeans that fit perfectly and that make me feel great  - Old Navy's low waisted jeans are the brand I love.

5.  Comfortable and Easy Wear Dresses 

6.  Plain Colored shirts - some of my favorites come from Old Navy

7.  Skirts with matching shirts 

8.  Easy Wear Sundresses for during the summer and especially when I'm traveling during the summer

9.  Sweaters for during the winter

10.  Pajama sets - There were days during the winter I would wear pajama sets because of snow days or Polar Vortex days.

I told you my wardrobe was not very interesting.  I'm more for comfort than style.

This post has been linked to Northwest Mommy's Listicles.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds a lot like my wardrobe. Possibly because I shop at OldNavy.ca a lot... Once I find a store that I know the sizes well, it's just too easy to order things on sale in the middle of the night. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Old Navy and a place named Cato. The Old Navy store that was less than 10 minutes from my house was moved to the other side of town. I used to go there all of the time. I don't go there as often.
      I love how the clothes from Old Navy fit on my type of body.

      Delete

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.