Thursday, August 9, 2012

I've kissed a girl

I have so many stories about Crazy One. He never ceases to amaze me with his imagination.

A couple of days ago, he informed me that he has kissed a girl. My heart just dropped because he's only seven years old. I know that Know-it-All has given a little girl a kiss on the cheek. When he was in pre-kindergarten, Know-it-All had a girlfriend. One day I went in there on my day off so I could spend some time with him. As the class was dismissed, the little girl asked him to kiss her on the cheek. He did and I caught it. If you ask him now, he doesn't remember doing that.

So when Crazy One told me that he has kissed a girl, I almost cried. After brief moment of silence, his response was you. The only girl he has kissed is me.

Let's hear a collective "Awe!!!!!". He is such a mama's boy and a suck up. But I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.