Friday, August 10, 2012

Forget Fashion From Paris Part 2

The other day, Know-it-All was supposed to be cleaning his room. He had lost the privilege to go to the water park because he could not find his swimming trunks. It's not like he doesn't have two pairs of swimming trunks. He was also given a half an hour you to get ready to go. When it was time to leave, he was still messing around and found a pair of trunks that did not fit him. Hubby was tired of his messing around so I opted to stay home with him.

So what was he doing instead of getting ready. He decided it was time to have another fashion show. And reading instead of getting ready.

Later on he walked out into the living room with this crazy outfit on. Again he was supposed to be picking up in his room. I guess this is a way to get things picked up off the floor.

Needless to say I had him take off the outstanding do what he was supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you visited my site and enjoyed the stories about my crazy life.